Monday 20 June 2011

Update

Things have been super busy around here as L's school has wound down for the summer.  This week is very exciting as on Thursday L and her Daddy leave for England!  They are going for his sister's wedding and then heading to Macedonia for a week to visit all of his relatives.

The reason I'm not going........I will be attending a two week Montessori Assistants course in Vancouver the exact same time they are gone.  Of course they only offer it once a year and it just happens to be the same time as the wedding.   After a lot of soul searching and discussions with hubby I decided to miss the wedding and go for the course.  This is something I really want to do and am very passionate about.
I am super excited and can't wait to soak it all up!  With L gone I won't be posting much for the next couple of weeks although I am bringing my computer with me so if there is something interesting in the course I want to share I can blog about it.

I'm also excited about being able to spend more time with L this summer.  I really miss our time doing activities and projects together and have lots planned for the rest of the summer.
Wishing all of you a happy and hot summer filled with family and friends.

3 comments:

Foreword from the Reader said...

Oh god, I am surely going to miss al your blogging. How exciting though for you!!! I have started my own Montessori course last week. I am studying by distance and have a workshop/seminar once a month. Last Saturday was my first one... I wished the day wouldn't end. SO much information, so interesting. I am SOOOO green. I have about 15 assessments to get on with before the end of Septemeber. One of them (the biggest one) is to make a Practical Life Exercises Album. I am so excited about it. A lot of work but I cant wait to get started. If you have any advice, please I am all ears. Happy studying ABout a Girl.!!!

2 little seeds- The Montessori Potential said...

Yay! So happy for you! Don't you wish you could just absorb that info with your absorbent mind! Do wish we still had one of those. Have a wonderful time in Van!

Anonymous said...

I'll miss your personal child thoughts but will look forward to enjoying your wider child thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails