Monday 17 August 2009

What we've been doing

These are some of the things we were up to before I dropped the camera...



Family body tracing. We all really got into this and after doing our hands and feet moved on to heads and then full bodies! Obviously it was too exciting for me as I dropped the camera a few minutes after I took this picture.



Ice excavation. Idea courtesy of Chasing Cheerios.





L used spoons, forks, a spray bottle and a cup and bucket of warm water. It was such a hit that I refroze it right away and did another container for when her friend came to visit.



I bought some emergency vehicle stickers when I was at the craft store and stuck them onto some 2p coins. L takes them out and matches them. I'm also trying to introduce the memory game which she ends up playing her own version of.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails