Sunday 23 October 2011

Autumn Nature Table

Although we had a summer nature table we were pretty lax on it and I forgot to take a picture.  We recently went to a local Waldorf school open house to see what is was all about and seeing their Autumn nature table really inspired L and I to make a special effort on ours.

Here is what we came up with together.
 Most of the things are treasures L has found on her nature walks with the addition of our ghosts and fairies from last year.  I love the little owl I received in the summer Waldorf swap I did!

I'm glad we're back on track with our nature table.  It just adds so much to our home and every time I look at it L has rearranged things or added something else!


3 comments:

Pip said...

the Autumn nature table is one of my faves to put together with the children, so much to gather and bring in to your homes. We brought in a tree stump this year which we blogged about if you fancied looking.

Thanks for sharing your collection!

Carrie said...

It is beautiful and much more organized than ours. I would love for you to share it at my link party at http://craftymomsshare.blogspot.com/2011/10/sharing-saturday-3.html. Thank you!!

April's Homemaking said...

I love your nature table, you have lots of wonderful finds, and I love the little pinecone doll! Happy Autumn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails