Saturday 8 September 2012

Dancers Mobile

The next mobile in the Montessori Infant mobile series is the Dancers mobile.  I was originally going to just eyeball all of the dancers and draw them myself but then I found a pattern and instructions here.  It made life a whole lot easier!
You are meant to use holographic paper for the dancers.  I used different coloured gift bags from the Dollar Store.  The whole thing cost $2!  I have to say it was a pain in the neck trying to hang and tie all of the pieces with the invisible thread but totally worth it in the end.
 
I introduced this mobile around three months and once again the little guy totally loved it!
 
At four months he's still enchanted by it.  Although there is another mobile in the series called the Flowing Rhythm mobile I think I'm going to call it a day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello! Your mobile is beautiful! What kind of adhesive did you use to glue the dollar store bags to the paper with the pattern? I want to make sure mine doesn't bubble up:) Thank you again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails