Thursday 3 January 2013

A New Addition for 2013

No I am not pregnant!  However I am getting another baby.  Five days a week that is!  Starting on Monday I will be looking after adorable little Sweet pea Monday to Friday.  She is almost twelve months old and will be the perfect little companion (partner in crime) for Baby J.  I am so excited to have the opportunity to look after her and the best part is I am able to try out the infant Montessori approach with two infants now.

Sweet pea is the daughter of L's Montessori teacher wich is fabulous as she is obviously totally on board with Montessori and will be able to give me suggestions and advice along the way. 

I couldn't wait to take down all of our Christmas decorations so I could start preparing their environment and work area.  I have been busy making materials as well as ordering some online.  Sweet pea's mom is happy for her to be part of this blog so I have the honor of documenting the progress of two infants now, as well as the occasional update and activity from the five year old of course!

Coming up in 2013 I will start to document our journey together, posting about our environment, materials and of course the whole experience of looking after two infants using Montessori inspiration.  Hopefully you will join me for the ride!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do. Baby J is about the same age as my baby.

Jeneca said...

Awesome! I am starting montessori with my ten month old, and love seeing what you come up with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails