Friday 16 October 2009

And the winner is.....

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of you who posted comments. I found it fascinating to read all of the varying descriptions of the Montessori Method. I'm sorry my brain has turned to mush right now and so I won't be doing an all inspiring "summing up" at the moment but I can see how this method can appeal to a wide variety of people and it seems to me that just by the interest in the blog world it's catching on! Yeah! Power to our children!

And now on with the winner. I counted the number of comments and then put the numbers into L's jack-o-lantern. She had the honor of picking the winner and it was number 7 which corresponds to the 7th comment which happens to be........Aayla do! Montessori.

Now when L picked this number and I figured out who it was I immediately thought Oh no! They're all going to think it was a fix!! but seriously we did it as randomly as we could and she came out the winner. (I also personally have to say that I loved her description. It is the one that I would choose to use if describing Montessori to people who know nothing about it.)
So congratulations to Aayla do! Montessori the Amazing Sticker Book will soon be on it's way and we'll be looking forward to some posts on how you decide to use it.


Thanks again to everyone who left a comment. I had so much fun and learned so much that I'm sure I'll do another one very soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails