Thursday 8 October 2009

What we've managed to fit in

With all of our energies put toward getting the house ready to sell poor L has been a bit neglected. Here are a few things we did manage to do.

Polishing her boots. Getting ready to go to the park and jump in the puddles. Practical life is one area she has been doing a lot in. She helped me to scrub the kitchen floor, dust and clean the walls.
A plastic fantastic sorting activity.

Cheerio towers (got the idea from here)


and making straw and pipe cleaner necklaces.










2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm always impressed with L's fine motor skills and practical stuff!! I have been so slack lately...oh well. It all goes in cycles I guess. We have not done the boot polishing yet, maybe we should give it a go. (:

2 little seeds- The Montessori Potential said...

You put me to shame! Thanks for the kick in the butt! I have managed to fit in absolutely zero activities in the last week and a half. But in my defense I have been ill the whole time! Considering whether starting this business was the right choice...

Related Posts with Thumbnails