Wednesday 16 June 2010

Balancing Butterflies

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Ariella from Childhood Magic for posting this brilliant balancing butterfly craft on her blog!
It is so super easy to do and soooo cool!  Anyone who hasn't tried it yet really should, I can't imagine a child or Momma who wouldn't feel the magic from these little guys.
All you need is some water color paper, paints, scissors, a few pennies and super glue.  I cut out the butterflies and L painted them.  Once they were dry I added a few more details to some of them. 
For the full tutorial check out the link to Childhood Magic.


3 comments:

Ariella said...

They look great! So simple and so much fun aren't they?

Jenna Millsap said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to do this activity with my little ones. How fun!! I even think my older children will love this.

Kendra said...

Hahaha... I just made those, too! Aren't her projects so inspiring?

It's funny b/c I'm just discovering all these wonderful blogs geared towards Waldorf and Montessori... and we all end up doing the same projects and sharing ideas. I need to post pics of ours :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails