Wednesday 29 July 2009

Thank You!


Karen over at Mi escuelita Montessori has given me this award. Thank you so much! I love your blog also and you are so great at leaving comments.
The conditions of this award are: tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they have been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Here are ten true things about me:
  1. I love the Montessori Method mostly because of the order and structure
  2. I love to read
  3. Both L and I are vegetarians but my husband is not
  4. I'm a trained classical flute player and played professionally in a symphony orchestra for 10 years
  5. Before I moved to England I also taught children and adults to play the flute
  6. I really don't like cooking
  7. I owned two VW vans when I was footloose and fancy free!
  8. I can't wait to move back to Canada
  9. I love the outdoors
  10. I really enjoy writing this blog and connecting with other moms!

Now it also stipulates to pass this on to ten other people. I'm only going to do three for the sole purpose of not giving the same people this award many times over. ( I follow all of the same blogs as have already been nominated and think they are fantastic also).

The first one is Aayla do! Montessori. This is actually written by a close friend of mine who was key in inspiring me to start Montessori with L in the first place. She has some really great ideas and is really worth checking out. (she also owned a VW van in her footloose and fancy free days!)

The second one is Al Ain Notebook. I found this blog by accident when blog surfing and I really enjoy it. It is written by a mom who has a daughter close to the same age as L and is living in the United Arab Emirates for a year. I find her posts interesting and her photographs are amazing.

The third one is a repeat and I'm sure she's been nominated a million times but she deserves it and that is Making of a Montessori Mum. She was my initial inspiration for this blog and my "unknown" mentor in Montessori and blogging. Thanks again! : )

3 comments:

My Boys' Teacher said...

It is WIERD the things that Montessorians will have in common...number 4 and 5? Me too! (Except the Canada/UK part)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for tagging and acknowledging me! :) I am flying home from the UAE tomorrow and will do this when we've settled home. xx

Jess said...

Thang you berry much!!!! so lovely to get an award from you. I love your blog and I reckon I would dig your flute playing as well! (:

Ill have to come up with 10 juicy things to share.

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails