- I love the Montessori Method mostly because of the order and structure
- I love to read
- Both L and I are vegetarians but my husband is not
- I'm a trained classical flute player and played professionally in a symphony orchestra for 10 years
- Before I moved to England I also taught children and adults to play the flute
- I really don't like cooking
- I owned two VW vans when I was footloose and fancy free!
- I can't wait to move back to Canada
- I love the outdoors
- I really enjoy writing this blog and connecting with other moms!
Now it also stipulates to pass this on to ten other people. I'm only going to do three for the sole purpose of not giving the same people this award many times over. ( I follow all of the same blogs as have already been nominated and think they are fantastic also).
The first one is Aayla do! Montessori. This is actually written by a close friend of mine who was key in inspiring me to start Montessori with L in the first place. She has some really great ideas and is really worth checking out. (she also owned a VW van in her footloose and fancy free days!)
The second one is Al Ain Notebook. I found this blog by accident when blog surfing and I really enjoy it. It is written by a mom who has a daughter close to the same age as L and is living in the United Arab Emirates for a year. I find her posts interesting and her photographs are amazing.
The third one is a repeat and I'm sure she's been nominated a million times but she deserves it and that is Making of a Montessori Mum. She was my initial inspiration for this blog and my "unknown" mentor in Montessori and blogging. Thanks again! : )