Thursday 1 April 2010

50 Best Blogs for Childhood Educators

How shocked was I when I read my email and found out that I had been listed as one of the 50 best blogs for childhood educators?
I seriously do not know how I was even considered for this list, let alone put on it as there are literally hundreds of blogs out there that I read that I would have put on it. Having said that they did pick some other fantastic blogs and it is worth checking out! I was also quite excited that they featured Montessori blogs so prominently on their list.

I originally started this blog as a record of my journey into Montessori but it has given me so much more and I feel blessed to be part of an online community of such dedicated parents and educators!

5 comments:

Mommy Moment said...

Congratulations! Your blog is wonderful!

Jody

Ariella said...

fabulous news!
Also, I am working on that tutorial you asked for. should be ready soon, hopefully.

T.J. said...

congratulations! You certainly deserve to be on the list.

Counting Coconuts said...

I was SO excited to see your name on the list too! Congrats and big hugs to you! :)

Karen said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy!!!! because I love your blog too!!! it's so lovely, so many great activities!!!! You deserve it!!! Yeaaaa!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails