Thursday 9 September 2010

Back again

Okay so after just over a week with a new blog I decided I missed my old blog too much!  I admit it I just didn't want to start all over again.  So I've decided to just continue on with this blog but change it's name.  Same old blog, same types of activities but different name.  I've order a bloggy book for Montessori Beginnings so now I'm starting fresh with About A Girl but with all of the old archive posts as well.
Hope this isn't too confusing and all the people out there who read this blog will stick through my changes.  I'm going to import most of my posts from the new blog over to here so hopefully they won't clog up your readers too much.
Change is good.  Just not too much all at once : )

1 comment:

Leptir (Nataša) said...

It's better this way for readers too. We have all your beautiful posts and interesting activities in one place. Thanks for not deleting your old posts :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails