Thursday 9 September 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

L has been saying some hilarious things (at least to us!)lately and I wanted to record them before we forgot.

Having a conversation with Granny
G-where does Aunty S live?
L-in England
G-and what about Aunty K?
L-in Canada
G-Yes and what continent is that? North America
L-Good thing they don't live in Antarctica.  They'd be freezing!

L out on her bike with me walking beside her.  We stopped to chat to a couple of ladies along the way.  After a minute of questions L looks at me and says "Mommy, lets take off!"

Driving home from swimming in the car
L-Where are we going?
Daddy-We're going home.
L-I don't want to go home.
D-Would you like to live on the street?
L-Well, I might get flattened by a car!

Talking about going hiking
Me-I hope there are no bears there. (kind of serious comment actually)
L-Maybe we can all grow wings or buy some and then we can fly away like birds........or fairies.


Check out what others are saying at Not Before 7.
(I'm not sure how to get the picture to link directly by clicking on it. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. I'm pretty technically challenged )

1 comment:

April said...

That's cute...lets take off. Coming thru from TTT

Related Posts with Thumbnails